Ewa Doroszenko (b. 1983) is a visual artist working with painting and multimedia installations. She received her Doctor of Arts in Fine Arts from the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland. Ewa Doroszenko is beneficiary of many residency programs, including: Culture Communication Center (Lithuania 2017), Atelierhaus Salzamt in Linz (Austria 2016), The Island-resignified in Lefkada (Greece 2015), Kunstnarhuset Messen in Ålvik (Norway 2015), Foundation AAVC Hangar in Barcelona (Spain 2014), Fondazione Del Bianco in Florence (Italy 2006).
Ewa Doroszenko’s projects were presented during arts festivals, including: Transmission Arts Festival Athens 2016, FILE 2015 Electronic Language International Festival in Sao Paulo, Biennale of Digital & Internet Art nfcdab in Wroclaw, ISEA 21st International Symposium on Electronic Art in Vancouver, 9th IN OUT Festival in Gdansk, and GENERATE! Festival for Electronic Arts in Tübingen, among others. She has exhibited at Kasia Michalski Gallery in Warsaw, Centre of Contemporary Art in Torun, FAIT Gallery in Brno, Propaganda Gallery in Warsaw, The Starak Family Foundation in Warsaw. She lives and works in Warsaw.
- Digital Provocateur, The Wrong New Digital Art Biennale, Cidade das Artes, Rio de Janeiro (BR), 2017
- Polyphonic Body, Colony of Artists, Gdansk (PL), 2017
- Residents, Propaganda Gallery, Warsaw Gallery Weekend, Warsaw (PL), 2017
- Natural potential, KKKC, Klaipeda (LT), 2017
- Daily virtuality, W-arte! Open Art Space, Warsaw (PL), 2017
- CoCArt Music Festival, Centre of Contemporary Art, Torun (PL), 2017
- Exercises of listening, Fait Gallery, Brno (CZ), 2016
- ISEA International Symposium on Electronic Art, Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, Vancouver (CA), 2015
- The Drawers, Kasia Michalski Gallery, Warsaw (PL), 2015
- 7th INCUBARTE International Art Festival, Valencia (ES), 2015
- GENERATE! Festival for Electronic Arts, Shedhalle Tübingen, Tübingen (DE), 2015
- 11th Athens Digital Arts Festival, Historic Centre of Athens (GR), 201
- FILE Electronic Language International Festival, FIESP Cultural Center – Ruth Cardoso, Sao Paulo (BR), 2015